A quick google resulted in the following, extremely tasty creation, that's also probably quite unhealthy.
125 g unsalted butter
3 tbsp brown sugar
5 tbsp honey
1 litre müsli
- Melt the butter on low heat in a fairly large sauce pan.
- Add the sugar and honey and stir until they are dissolved.
- Leave to simmer for 7 minutes. Do not stir or shake.
- In the mean time, line a deep pan with baking paper.
- Pour in the müsli mix and stir in well to get everything coated in the sugar/butter mixture.
- Cover with another piece of baking paper, then place as much weights on top as possible and leave to cool.
I have two identical deep pans, so I poured the sticky mixture in one and placed the second one on top. I put my big pressure cooker pot inside and filled it with water, along with the second pan. I left it to cool overnight.
This morning I cut the müsli slap with a knife. It was not as sticky as it looked and still fairly soft, so no risk of breaking any teeth. Lundulph said he liked it too, but was worried about the health factor.
So the challenge is not complete yet.