2 - 3 cloves of garlic
0.5 dl grapeseed oil
800 g - 1 kg minced beef
2 tbsp plain flour (or sauce flour, I suspect it's the same)
0.5 l beef stock (3 Oxo cubes)
3 tbsp tomato pure
2 cans (400 g) red kidney beans
4 - 5 green peppers
fresh or dried crushed chillies, black pepper and salt to taste
- Boil up the water for the stock and add the beef cubes and tomato puree and stir in.
- Dice the onions and fry, crush or press the garlic and put it in with the onion.
- When the onions are soft, add the mince and stir vigorously to stop it from going lumpy.
- When the mince has browned, add the flour and stir it in.
- Now add the beef and tomato puree stock.
- Stir in the kidney beans and the dried crushed chillies if you are using these.
- Cover and leave to cook for 15-20 minutes
- Add the peppers and the fresh chillies if you are using these and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Taste it and add black pepper and if needed salt.