There's a plethora of recipes using Daim - either in form of little balls or just a Daim bar broken up. But I managed to find a recipe on how to make Daim, I haven't tried it yet, but I will soon.
This should make about 25 pieces
2 tbsp flour
2 tsp cocoa
2 tbsp light syrup
2 tbsp butter or margarine
4 tbsp sugar
0.5 dl peeled and chopped almonds
100 g milk chocolate
- Mix everything except the chocolate in a deep saucepan, preferably one with a thick bottom.
- Cook on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Spread the mixture on a greaseproof paper and leave to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and spread on top of the crunchy.
- When it's cooled a bit, cut up into pieces.