750 g potatoes
5 - 6 carrots
3 small parsnips
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp dried thyme
3 tbsp grapeseed oil
1 l water
1 tsp vegeta
9 Polish kabanosse sausages
- Wash, peel and slice the carrots and parsnips.
- Place on a tray lined with aluminium foil, add the honey, thyme and oil and mix them round, so the carrots and parsnips get a good coating.
- Wash, peel and dice the potatoes, then steam for 10 minutes. Take out about a third of the potatoes and mix in with the carrots and parsnips. Leave the remainder of the potatoes to finish steaming.
- Place the tray with the vegetables under a medium-high grill, stirring occasionally, should the vegetables begin to burn.
- When the potatoes are ready, move them to a deep pot and blend them, adding the water gradually. At the end, add the vegeta and black pepper.
- Slice the kabanosse sausages.
- When the other vegetables are ready, add them along with the sausages to the soup and bring to the boil.