5 - 6 medium sized potatoes
1 medium sized red or regular onion
1 clove of garlic
5 - 6 fresh mushrooms
1 dl vegetable stock (e. g. Oxo or Maggi)
light and dark soy sauce
- Wash, peel and dice the potatoes, then steam them.
- In the mean time, peel and dice the onion coarsely.
- Peel and slice the mushrooms thinly. Place along with the onion in a deep bowl.
- Add the soy sauces and balsamic vinegar and let them stand for a few minutes in the marinade.
- When the potatoes are ready, transfer them to the bowl as well, pour over the vegetable stock and stir well.
- Serve warm.
I think at some points, I'd put 2-3 dl stock and I'd get a soup that's a bit on the sour vinegary side, which I quite like.