Looking at my entries before, I didn't write down details on what I did, so will do that now.
750 g trimmed rhubarb stalks
800 g jam sugar
8 g pectin (1 sachet)
2 dl water
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp lemon juice
20 g unsalted butter
2 tbsp punsch
- Place the jars in the oven on just over 100 degrees C.
- Wash and dice the rhubarb and place in a large saucepan with a thick bottom.
- Add the sugar, pectin, water and vanilla essence and stir round, then heat up on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Boil until the rhubarb is soft and starts disintegrating and the setting point is reached, about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, butter and punsch and stir in well, then remove from the heat.
- Distribute into the hot jars, close the lids tightly and allow to cool.
Of course the punsch can be exchanged for a different liqueur or omitted altogether, like in the first batch. I actually used 0.5 dl and it was a bit over-powering, so I've reduced the amount. It's still very tasty though.