1 tbsp grape seed oil
½ roasted or fresh pepper
2 slices of ham or salami
2 spring onions
1 pickled hot chili (optional)
1 dl milk
- Cut the pepper, meat, onions, mushrooms and chili into thin pieces or strips.
- Whisk them together with the eggs and the milk and season. If you are using salty salami, don't use salt.
- Heat up the oil in a pan, on medium heat.
- Pour the egg mix into the pan and leave to sizzle for 2 - 3 minutes. Then stir. It'll turn into a sort of scrambled eggs with bits in them, so not really food for entertaining guests.
- Add the grated cheese shortly before serving, so that it melts a bit.
- It should be possible to get it nice like they do in restaurants, but I've forgotten how to do that. Maybe cook on lower heat and leave for longer.
A quick search on the internet came up with this description on how to make the perfect omelette, with pictures. I'll try it out and update the post.