So last I tried one out. Had to change it a bit, because I couldn't find all the ingredients, but it was rather tasty, so I'm adding my version here.
Pork and Noodle Pan Fry
4 tbsp grape seed oil
350 g broccoli, cut into small florets
300 g fresh thick egg noodles
7 - 8 spring onions
450 g pork medallions
100 g shiitake mushrooms
200 g Cantonese chow mein sauce
250 g bean sprouts
2 handfuls roasted and salted cashew nuts
- Wash the broccoli, brush off any dirt from the mushrooms and cut if they are too large.
- Wash and cut the onions into 5 cm strips.
- Cut the pork into thin strips.
- Heat up the oil, add the broccoli and stir for a couple of minutes, until it softens a little.
- Add the pork strips and stir fry for another couple of minutes.
- Add the noodles and the sauce and stir them in.
- Add the mushrooms and onions, still stirring all the time.
- When the mushrooms have softened a bit, add the bean sprouts and cashew nuts.
But on the whole it was tasty, fresh and quick to make.