14 September 2006

Diet food

It seems I've found the magic combination that causes weightloss for me.

Breakfast

25 g of my homemade Müsli + 170 g of my homemade yogurt
220 ml Tropicana orange juice + 110 ml water

Mid-morning snack
1 apple

Lunch
Homemade salad: 10 cm cucumber, 1 medium tomato, 5 radishes, 3 tbsp sweetcorn, half of roasted pepper, 1 small onion, 1 handful chopped lettuce, 30-50 g cheese, 1 tbsp pine kernels, 2 tbsp sunflower seeds, 1 tsp capers. This is just an example, generally I put in what I have. Note no dressing, no creamy stuff, no meat.

Afternoon snack
1 Crunchie bar

Dinner
Vegetable soup: water, fried onions, green peppers, mange tout, sweetcorn, carrots, potatoes, broccoli, vegeta seasoning, thyme, oregano, parsley, savory, black pepper. This is again an example, I've no idea what proportions I used. I also have a pita bread with that.

No comments: